November 17, 2015 • Roosevelt Hotel • New Orleans, Louisiana
2 pm – 5 pm, followed by a cruise on the Mississippi
- By invitation only – a select group are invited to participate in the Alight CEO & Finance Executive Forum on November 17th, the day before the MBA Accounting and Financial Management Conference.
- We have built the program to be informative, interactive, relevant, and compelling.
- The program will be led by industry experts, including interactive discussions on enterprise value.
- Just the right amount of time –a half-day event, followed by a river boat cruise on the Mississippi.
Optimizing Your Firm’s Enterprise Value & Improving
Financial Performance in a Volatile Environment
With guest speakers:
Jeff Levine, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey;
David Ellenberger, Senior Hedge Manager, Compass Analytics;
Terry Couto, Founding Partner, Newbold Advisors;
& Jared Huff, Managing Director, Alight Mortgage Lending
TOPICS & SESSION:
- Part I-Increasing Enterprise Value
- Acquire, sell, or expand operations- whichever direction your situation may take you—We’ll discuss the important considerations.
- Learn ways to maximize your firm’s full enterprise value.
- M&A considerations.
- A checklist and due diligence process.
- Operational, financial, and legal considerations.
- Part II-MSR Valuation
- Sell or Retain MSRs: Increasing firm valuation or generate working capital for operations.
- Why early prepayment of MSRs may have a positive economic impact.
- Part III-Branch Strategies
- Evaluate expansion strategies and tactics: build or buy?
- Branch profitability and productivity analysis.
- Branch contribution.
- Part IV-Bringing it All Together-Cash Flow Optimization
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
- Meet your peers and have the time to interact and learn from one another. This is for CEOs, CFOs, and finance executives.
- This is about active participation and sharing ideas. Not just a dry conference session or listening to talking heads.
- You’ll get takeaways that you can put into action immediately at your firm.
For more information please contact:
Ralph Armenta, 201.412.5472 • Dave Tighe, 415.813.1843