Rapid scaling of business and growth of customer base drives growth of team.
SAN FRANCISCO – AUGUST 25, 2016 – Alight Mortgage Solutions, a division of Alight, Inc., today announced the expansion of its executive, sales and consulting teams to meet needs of growing marketplace momentum and new customer demands.
“I’m thrilled to see the Alight Mortgage Solutions team expand during this time of high growth and customer acquisition,” said Jared Huff, managing director, Alight Mortgage Solutions. “We have one of the best teams in the mortgage banking industry – rich with experience across all key areas and a tireless dedication to helping our customers be successful.”
Key recent hires include:
• Umesh Kataria, Vice President, Professional Services: Umesh is a 20-year management and technology veteran with deep experience in financial services technology. Most recently, he spent five years at FIS (formerly SunGard), where he led consulting teams across various financial services technology practices. Prior to FIS, Umesh held positions at Citibank, Verizon and Tata Consultancy Services.
• Ralph Armenta, Vice President, Sales and Business Development: At Alight since 2015, Ralph brings more than 25 years of experience from the capital markets, mortgage insurance and mortgage technology arenas. Ralph was recently promoted to vice president of sales and business development based on his early significant successes with the firm. Prior to Alight, Ralph served as vice president of sales and business development for United Guaranty’s Connective Mortgage Advisory Group division. He also held senior roles at PMI Mortgage Insurance and Countrywide Insurance Group.
• Majorie Churgin, Director of Sales, Eastern Region: Marjorie joins Alight Mortgage Solutions with more than 25 years of financial services and technology industry experience, including most recently as director of business development for AnalytixInsight. In addition, she has held senior positions at The Economist as a business development manager, vice president of Daiwa Securities, vice president of Bear Stearns, and an associate at Goldman Sachs. She holds a BA from Brown University and an MBA from Columbia University.
• Patrick Harkins, Director of Sales, Western Region: Patrick joins Alight Mortgage Solutions with more than two decades of experience spanning mortgage banking and mortgage technology. Most recently, he was at Vantage Integrated Production, where he served as vice president of sales for the Western Region. Prior to that, Patrick was with Ellie Mae, where he held responsibility for revenues from that firm’s largest accounts.
• Jeff Wheatley, Director of Sales, Midwestern Region: Jeff joins Alight Mortgage Solutions from Alliant Credit Union, where he was responsible for business development. He was also vice president of secondary marketing for Inland Bank and Trust, along with senior commercial positions at Washington Mutual and Lincoln Park Savings Bank.
• Nolan Nguyen, Professional Services Consultant: Nolan comes to Alight from Deloitte, where he served as a Senior Consultant specializing in risk management, corporate governance and compliance across numerous clients within the energy and mining, financial services and technology industries. Nolan is a graduate of the University of Calgary and a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA, CA).
Alight Mortgage Solutions recently announced a number of new clients including Aspire Financial, SWBC Mortgage, Mountain West Financial, Guardian Mortgage Company and Village Mortgage. In addition, Alight is proud to host its second annual Alight CEO & Finance Executive Innovation Forum on November 14 in San Diego.
Learn more about attending this event at: http://bit.ly/2bx6u6T
About Alight, Inc.
Alight is a fast-growing provider of industry-specific, cloud-based applications that give customers the power to see the financial impact of every decision, before they make it. Alight works with firms in mining, mortgage banking and high tech.
For more information: alightinc.com