Alight Enterprise Cloud
Our multi-user, role-based delivery environment for our industry-specific Manage the Future™ applications. The Alight Enterprise Cloud™connects ERP and operational systems to Alight Enterprise Industry Applications™.
- Make integration of all key enterprise applications simple and quick with Alight Connector™—including G/L, human resources, procurement, planning, loan origination and more.
- The Alight Control Center™ lets you access and deploy every application that you rely on right from Alight Enterprise Cloud using the Alight Control Center including email, messaging, productivity solutions and more.
- Real-time, anywhere, role-specific deployment of Alight applications.
- Responsive delivery to any device—desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, even smart watch.
Alight Enterprise Industry Applications
Solutions for real-time, future-focused enterprise management.
- Enterprise Industry Value Chain™ provides definition of industry-specific business model and operational elements.
- With Enterprise Industry Metrics™ industry-specific best practices, metrics and key performance indicators are built into each industry application.
- Define and execute calculations on billions of data points from across customer firms via Enterprise Industry Algorithms™.
Alight Enterprise Platform
The core of Alight Enterprise is a dynamic, multi-dimensional engine that manages application complexity and enables the rapid building of applications with the extremely low consumption of user resources, even when dealing with billions of data points and highly complex calculations.
- Alight Value Chain Designer™ defines and connects all the driver-based relationships across the entire enterprise value chain.
- Constant time versions of a business and the changes that happen month to month, day to day, moment to moment are recorded by Alight Time Versions™—and we let you analyze them in real time.
- End the disconnected enterprise. Alight Dynamic Dimensions™ connects all parts of the value chain in a way that lets each user understand how their particular part of the business affects the entire enterprise.
- Real-time, concurrent analysis and comparison of unlimited what-if scenarios is made possible by Alight Scenario Engine™.