Mining executives are forced to make decisions in constantly changing market conditions without knowing the financial impact on production, operations, profit margins or cash flow.
- Since labor and efficiency fluctuate, should we invest in autonomous technology?
- How would a labor strike impact our ability to meet financial and production targets?
- If we shifted our life-of-mine plan, how would that impact our future financial outlook?
- Could innovative technology improve our production rates?
- How do changing exchange rates and market pressures change our corporate outlook?
There are lots of tools, but this is not a tools problem. You meet mine planning challenges with enterprise software. Your financial forecasting challenges need the same horsepower.